- This event has passed.
SBIR Road Tour
June 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The SBIR Road Tour is coming to NextCorps in Rochester, New York on June 18, 2018
to present non-dilutive technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. On Monday, June 18, individual program managers from participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will participate in a one day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
Registration opens April 18 for One-on-One Meeting with SBIR/STTR Program Managers from:
- Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Department of Defense — Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Defense — Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Department of Defense — Navy
- Department of Defense — Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
- Local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR agencies funding priorities overviews
- Panel Sessions:
- Grant Opportunities for a Public Purpose
- Staying On Track: Aligning Your Company for Success in the DoD
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- And more!